Maximize Incentives. Avoid Penalties.
Healthcare providers are always seeking out new solutions to maximize the benefit of the Quality Payment Program (QPP). With ADVOCATE – you’ve got a partner who will help you streamline workflow, avoid penalties and maximize bonuses.
99.9% success rate or above
Why use the ADVOCATE Advanced Radiology Registry?
- Supports all MIPS categories and measures
- The most cost-effective ad easiest solution with no long-term obligation
- Individual and group reporting available
- Timely MIPS feedback and scoring to maximize bonus and reimbursement potential
- Customized reporting solutions
- Over 99.9% success rate
- The BEST customer support – we’ve got you covered!
- Flexible data submission options
The Most Comprehensive Registry on the Market Today.
ADVOCATE’s MIPS Registry Solution facilitates integrated reporting of all MIPS metrics for practices of all sizes. The secure, web-based, CMS-approved solution features feedback reporting that allows you to analyze data with far more accuracy.
The ADVOCATE MIPS Dashboard delivers current performance metrics and scoring feedback. You’ll know where you stand on each measure throughout the year. And it can all be measured in real-time.
As performance becomes more closely tied to reimbursement, we see many providers switching from claims-based reporting to registry reporting. With the 2019 MPFS Final Rule now in place, this is a requirement for groups of more than 15 providers. The good news is that, if you currently do claims-based reporting, you can use the exact same data to submit via the ADVOCATE registry. We’re ready to put our years of proven expertise and exceptional customer experience to work for you.